Feedback and Complaints
Giving us feedback
Our aim is to provide the best support we can to the students we work with, and we welcome feedback so that we know how we can improve.
We email students to ask for feedback soon after they start meeting with their support worker and near the end of their academic year.
Students can also give us feedback at any time during the year by:
- speaking to their support worker, who will pass comments on to us
- emailing us at email@example.com
- following this link to leave feedback anonymously (the link is also at the bottom of Mulberry Education emails) http://bit.ly/MulberryFeedback
If you have a complaint
Please let us know if you are unhappy with our service. All complaints will be handled in a fair, professional and non-confrontational manner. They will be logged, and we will use them to improve our service where we can.
If you would like to make a complaint, we will follow the steps detailed below:
Step 1: Making a complaint
If you have a complaint, please let us know by phoning 01803 220 405, or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Step 2: Resolving a complaint
We will respond to you in writing within 2 working days of receiving your complaint. We may ask further questions in order to make sure we have a clear understanding of the nature of the complaint. We will aim to address your complaint at that time, but we will spend the time necessary to work with you to seek a resolution if we cannot.
Step 3: Escalating your complaint
If you remain unsatisfied with our response, you may wish to take the matter further by contacting a third party. This may be the university Disability Advisor where you study or the funding body that pays for the support that Mulberry Education provides:
- Student Loans Company at email@example.com or 0300 100 0601
- NHS Student Bursaries at firstname.lastname@example.org or 0845 358 6655